Totem on exhaust cabinet
An exhaust fan component is installed on the top of the cabinet to extract the air inside the cabinet. Because of the effect of the top exhaust fan, the cold air at the bottom of the equipment room passes through the inside of the cabinet to exhaust the heat generated by the server inside the cabinet out of the cabinet, thereby achieving an effective cooling and cooling effect. The upper exhaust cabinet is a new product launched by Totem Cabinet in 2012 and is mainly used in data center computer rooms.
Material: square hole strip, mounting beam anti-fingerprint aluminized zinc plate, other SPCC high quality cold-rolled steel plate; thickness: square hole strip 2.0mm, tray 2.0mm, mounting beam 1.5m, other 1.2mm;
Surface treatment: The coating should have a smooth surface, uniform color, no sagging, and no exposed bottom; no rusting of metal parts, cleaning treatment, phosphating and anticorrosive treatment, and electrostatic spraying treatment in accordance with national standards; and comply with non-toxic and harmless spraying standards. Protection class IP20.
(2) Tempered glass front door and sheet metal rear door
(3) Welded frame of profile, static load bearing up to 1000KG (with feet)
(5) Ventilation parts on the top
(6) The cold air enters from the front section of the bottom through the exhaust part on the top, and "takes away" the heat emitted by the server when passing through the server, and then exhausts it from the top and the rear.
(7) The space between the server and the server is closed with a blind plate, so that the cold air only passes through the server's cooling holes.