Totem Cabinet Cold Aisle Series
This specification focuses on the planning, design, and construction of the totem rack data center room and rack-related parts.
Totem Cabinet ’s equipment cabinet is based on the overall construction strategy of “meeting the present and adapting to the future”. Its design and construction adhere to the advanced nature, high reliability, high security, sustainable development, easy management and maintenance, openness, and practicality. And comfort principles to ultimately achieve the operation of an energy-efficient, low-energy green data center.
The design and installation of equipment cabinets conforms to national technical policies and current relevant standards for fire protection, safety, earthquake resistance, environmental protection and energy saving.
2 Implementation standards
Totem cabinet implementation standards: Comply with ANSI / EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491; PART1, DIN41494; PART7, GB / T3047.2-92 standards; compatible with ETSI standards.
3 Environmental requirements
1) Working temperature: -5 ℃ ～ 40 ℃.
2) Storage temperature: -20 ℃ ～ + 55 ℃.
3) Working relative humidity: not more than 85% (at + 30 ° C).
4) Storage relative humidity: ≤90% ~ 96% (40 ℃ ± 2 ℃).
5) Atmospheric pressure: 76 ~ 106kpa.
6) Vertical tilt: ≤5%.
7) Transportation: The normal transportation of trains, ships, cars and airplanes. The packaged product can be adapted to normal transportation conditions without any damage to the appearance and performance of the equipment.
4 Basic technical specifications of equipment cabinet
4.1 Appearance and structure
The external dimensions of the cabinet are defined as follows:
Cabinet width (W) optional: 600/800
Depth (D) optional: 600/800/900/1000/1100/1200
Height (H) optional: 2000 (42U) / 2200 (47U) / 2400 (56U), etc.
1) The cabinet adopts the external door opening method, and the front and back convection super transparent hexagonal mesh doors. The meshes are arranged in a honeycomb high density and orderly. The inscribed circle diameter of the hexagonal mesh is 7.9mm, the hole spacing is 1.1mm, and the mesh is ventilated. The rate is as high as 78%. The mesh area and the door panel are flat and not deformed. After assembly, the door panel has no tilt, depression, protrusion or local distortion.
2) The sealed front and rear frames of the front and rear doors of the cabinet are sealed in a single package. The door panel adopts a one-time molding process structure. The front door of the cabinet is designed to open with a single leaf, and the opening rate of the door panel is more than 75%. The rear door of the cabinet is designed to open symmetrically in the middle, and the opening rate of the door panel is more than 70%. The front and back doors are equipped with high-grade elegant locks, which are beautiful and generous, and the door locks are comfortable to open. Foamed rubber damping strips are applied to the contact position of the door edge with the frame. After the front and rear doors are installed, there is no tilt, depression, protrusion, or partial distortion or twisting.
3) The door panel is a detachable structure. The opening and closing of the door is flexible, reliable, and easy to install and disassemble. It can be easily disassembled and can be opened with left or right. The opening angle of the door is not less than 130 ° and the gap is less than 3mm.
4) The frame of the cabinet is welded with a nine-fold profile formed by one-time rolling, and the structure is stable and reliable. The profile is made of SPCC 1.5mm high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and 25mm magic holes are distributed on the profile to provide universal installation for mounting beams, square hole strips and other accessories.
5) The cabinet is designed to be wired up and down. The cabinet top plate is provided with 10 wire entry holes. It can fully meet the strong and weak currents, and separate the signal lines to ensure the safety of signals and cables. When the cabinet does not require wiring or only part of the wiring holes, the unused wiring holes can be closed with a wiring hole cover. A large square hole is opened in the middle of the top plate, and a Totem patented fan module can be installed for heat dissipation, and can also be connected to the line. When not in use, it is closed with a small cover for flexible adjustment.
6) There are 6 connecting square holes (cabins with a depth of more than 1000) in the cabinet for installing equipment and fixed shelves. The square hole strip can be adjusted back and forth, and the height and position of the shelf can also be adjusted, which can meet the installation requirements of servers and other equipment.
7) Mounting beam: It is made by bending 1.5mm high-quality cold-rolled steel plate. The cabinet is installed with 3 pairs of mounting beams, which strengthens in the depth direction to ensure the stability of the overall structure while fixing the square holes and some other vertical annex.
8) Square hole strip: It is made by bending 2.0mm high-quality cold-rolled steel plate. In order to ensure the overall stability of the cabinet, the square hole strip is fixedly connected to the upper and lower frames and mounting beams at five points (600 wide cabinets). The square hole strip has no sharp edges and sharp corners, so as to avoid cutting your hands and scratching the equipment when installing the equipment. The mounting hole and mounting beam mounting dimensions can be flexibly adjusted according to customer needs. The internal dimensions and structure of the cabinet such as hole spacing should meet the requirements of GB / T 3047.2. The silkscreen of the square hole strip is incremented by a U-bit label from the bottom to the top. The width of the mounting surface of the square hole strip is ≥30mm. After the equipment is installed, the silkscreen "U" number mark on the square hole strip will not be covered by the device; Have more installation space.
9) The installation position of the square hole bar: the front hole bar is 120mm away from the front door, and the rear hole bar is 120mm away from the rear door. In order to meet the needs of different rental customers, the installation position of the square hole bar should be adjustable.
10) Use a fully sealed panel from the front door of the cabinet to the side of the square hole strip to ensure that the cold air entering from the front of the cabinet can be enclosed in the cabinet and not emitted from the panel and side panels of the cabinet.
11) Plywood: It is made by bending 1.2mm high quality cold-rolled steel plate for many times, which is firm and stable. The load capacity of standard laminate is ≥60kg, and the load capacity of reinforced laminate is ≥100kg. The shelf is easy to install and remove, and its installation height and front-back position can be adjusted. The fixing method of the layer board can be fixed by screws, compatible fixing parts, or elastic latches. Make sure that the front of the front pillar does not protrude after the laminate is installed, so that the sealing panel can be installed without gaps.
12) L rail: It is made by bending 2.0 high quality cold-rolled steel plate. After the L rail is installed, the distance between the bottom edges of the L rails at the same level is ≦ 352mm; the bottom edge of a single L rail exceeds the effective length of the square hole for the equipment. ≧ 50mm, to prevent certain narrow-width devices from being unavailable. The standard L-rail supports 50KG and the reinforced load is 100KG; there are at least 6 ribs at the bends to prevent the L-rail from being expanded by more than 90 degrees after the server is put on the rack, which affects the next rack of the server; the design length of the L-rail is about 400 ~ 700mm, which can be adjusted according to the depth of the cabinet and the needs of the user. The sides and square holes are fixed with screws. The screw fastening operation surface is inside the cabinet. After the angle iron is fixed, its corners completely avoid affecting the rack installation of the server. The distance between the two ends of the L rail and the side of the front scale of the square hole bar is at least 20mm, so that the blind plate and cable manager cannot be installed.
13) Fake panel: It is used to close the space where no equipment is installed, prevent waste of cold air, and provide maximum heat dissipation for the equipment. The dummy panel has a height of 1U / 2U / 4U, and the dummy panel adopts a lightweight 0.8mm thick cold-rolled steel plate. The dummy panel is designed to be fast-opened and installed without tools.
14) The side door panel of the cabinet is divided into a two-section side door panel and a side panel of the combined cabinet. The two-stage side door panel is a quick-open structure, which is convenient to disassemble and lock, and the side panel of the cabinet is used to close the middle of the cabinet to prevent the cabinet. The airflow is horizontally flowing between the sides, and the installation of the side door does not affect the cabinet integration, nor does it affect the overall width of the cabinet.
15) The rear of the cabinet can be optionally equipped with cable troughs, cable ties, and fish-bone cable troughs for cable management and wiring, so that the cabinets are reasonably wired and neat and beautiful.
16) Grounding bar: The cabinet has a vertically installed grounding bar, and the cross-sectional area of the grounding copper bar is 25 * 3mm. The installation position of the cabinet ground bar is convenient for equipment grounding. It is installed at the right rear facing the cabinet. The cabinet ground point is above the cabinet. The cabinet and the grounding bus communicate with each other. The cabinet ground points above the cabinet are uniformly grounded. Fixing points; each ground copper bar in the cabinet is pre-opened to multiple wiring holes.
17) The cabinet cabinet structure is firm, and all the fittings are standard, which can be used interchangeably. There is no loosening of the fasteners, and there are no sharp edges or burrs on the exposed and operating parts.
18) The cabinets can be installed side by side, and are provided with parallel connections. The two cabinets are connected at 6 o'clock, which is stable and reliable. After the cabinets are merged, there is no obvious light-transmitting gap between the cabinets; the cabinets are reasonably set to facilitate disassembly, and do not affect the installation of other accessories and the closure of the hot and cold aisles.
19) Surface quality: the surface of the rack is degreased, nano-ceramics, pure water cleaning, electrostatic spraying, etc., without paint removal, acid and alkali resistance, solvent resistance, corrosion resistance, fingerprint resistance without hand sweat, 100% adhesion, Impact resistant. The surface treatment uses high-hardness powder electrostatic spraying and high-temperature baking paint treatment processes. The surface appearance is smooth, uniform in color, no exposed bottom, no accumulation, no blistering, no cracks, no orange peel, no burrs and rust on metal parts, anti-static The welding seam is neat and uniform, without cracks, undercuts, gaps, burn-through and other defects, and the surface of the weld has no defects such as slag inclusions, pores, welding knobs, pits, etc. After grinding, the surface roughness should meet relevant industry standards. The surface spraying of external parts must meet the national non-toxic and harmless spraying standards and meet environmental protection requirements.
20) RAL9004 or other colors are available for a full set of colors. The surface coating color of the cabinet meets the requirements in GB / T 3181-2008. Professional high-hardness powder ensures that it meets the anti-static and BS6497 international standards and meets European ROSH standards.
21) The screw holes in the connecting posts in the cabinet for fixing the laminate and the server are reasonably and evenly spaced.
22) The general static load of the cabinet is 1000kg, and the reinforced static load is 1600kg.
4.2 Internal function configuration of equipment cabinet
1) 220V AC power distribution unit (PDU) is optional inside the cabinet for power distribution of the server in the cabinet. Power distribution unit is installed vertically without affecting equipment installation
4.3 Protective earthing and working earthing device
Copper bars for the protection and grounding of communication equipment can be optionally installed near the pillars at the back of the cabinet or at the bottom of the rack. The copper bars must be made of copper. The surface is nickel-plated to enhance the conductive performance.排 连接。 Row connection. The cross-sectional area of the grounding copper bar should be 75mm2. The grounding copper bar pre-opens a number of round holes with a diameter of 6mm for borrowing copper ears. All parts of the cabinet are prefabricated with grounding devices. All parts can be connected into one through a grounding wire. As a whole, the cabinet parts are connected to each other to form an equipotential;
5 Cabinet seismic strength
According to the requirements of "Telecommunications Equipment Seismic Performance Testing Specification" (YD 5083-2005), under the condition of full load and magnitude 7, 8, and 9 earthquake intensity, the equipment components must not be detached, detached, and separated. The following requirements should be met:
1) After the 7-level earthquake resistance assessment, the structure of the equipment under test must not be deformed or damaged;
2) After the 8-intensity earthquake resistance assessment, the equipment under test shall ensure its structural integrity, slight deformation of the main structure, and minor damage to the transportation of the connected parts, but no damage to any welded parts;
3) After the 9-level earthquake resistance assessment, the main structure of the equipment under test is allowed to partially deform and damage, but the equipment must not fall over.
6 Basic structure and function of cold aisle closed system
6.1 Appearance and structure
1) The top cover of the cold aisle adopts a flat top structure. The top cover is 320mm higher than the top of the cabinet. The height can also be increased or decreased according to customer requirements, or the top structure of the flat cabinet can be made.
2) There are three types of skylights at the top of the cold aisle: fixed skylights, movable skylights, and functional skylights. Depending on the type of sunroof used, the clear height of the cold aisle should be greater than 2 meters or more after the movable sunroof is opened, which will not affect the routine maintenance work and the safety of maintenance personnel.
3) The cold aisle closed system should be a unit modular design. Each unit can be installed independently on the top of the front of the cabinet and can be connected to adjacent units. The frame needs to be connected with the horizontal bracket of the cabinet by special connection holes to increase the overall stability effect; in addition to strengthening the channel itself, it also has the function of convenient expansion.
4) A movable door is arranged between the column head and the column tail to form a sealed space to allow the cold air flow to enter the equipment effectively.
5) The frames of the movable doors on both sides of the cold aisle are made of cold-rolled steel plate, and the transparent observation window is made of 5mm tempered glass inside. The whole is flat and beautiful, and the color is consistent with the cabinet.
6) The movable door of the cold aisle is designed to be normally closed, and an automatic door closing device is installed. Doors are buffered and sealed to provide better protection. The push-pull handle can be installed in both directions according to customer requirements, and the tightness between the door and the rack is tight.
7) The preset port of the cold aisle closed system is integrated with the fire protection of the computer room. It should automatically open the sunroof according to the fire signal of the computer room to eliminate the danger in the channel.
8) All unit components of the cold aisle closed system adopt unique wear resistance, corrosion resistance, fine processing, integral stamping, and highly reliable contact. The unit opening life test is more than 5000 times. It should be safe and durable without looseness. Ensure tightness of air output.
9) A single cold aisle has independent environmental detection to achieve real-time detection of the temperature and humidity values in the aisle, and at the same time, to satisfy the setting of the return difference to prevent the control oscillation when the current temperature and humidity value approaches the control value. Within the allowed range, and send an alarm signal.
10) Irregular aisle treatment. When the cabinets on both sides of the cold aisle do not correspond one-to-one, install a partition wall opposite the relevant cabinet (1200mm or adjusted according to the specific location of the site). The material of the partition wall is full steel or a combination of steel and glass. The wall keel is integrally fixed with other adjacent keels of the cold aisle. Overall firm and beautiful.
11) Handling at cold aisle pillars. When there are pillars in the middle of the cabinets on both sides of the cold aisle, if the pillars are recessed into the cabinet, install and partition walls on both sides of the vertical pillar (front of the cabinet); if the pillars protrude from the front of the cabinet Install a partition wall between the vertical column and the cabinet. The material of the partition wall is full steel plate or a combination of steel plate and glass, and the keel of the partition wall should be integrally fixed with other adjacent keels of the cold aisle. The overall requirements are firm and beautiful.
12) Each metal part of the cold aisle closed system can be grounded to achieve overall grounding.
13) Cameras in the aisle can be installed at the first and last ends of the cold aisle.
14) The cold aisle closed system is provided with a reasonable environmental detection location. 5 to 10-bit channels are not less than 1 acquisition point, 11 to 15-bit channels are not less than 2 acquisition points, and 16 to 20-bit channels are not less than 3 Collection point.
15) The overall sealing performance of the top cover and door of the cold aisle reaches IP30, which complies with fire protection regulations.
16) Material: All selected materials must be fireproof and flame retardant.
6.2 Cold aisle closed system function
The cold aisle closed system must be an active monitoring system scheme set up to prevent equipment operation failures or equipment working environments and human factors from causing abnormal events. When the internal environment of the passage exceeds a preset threshold, the movable sunroof of the closed system should be automatically opened, and the audible and visual alarm should be turned on at the same time and the field staff should be notified through the central control unit to deal with it; when an emergency such as a fire alarm occurs inside the passage, It should be able to be controlled by the fire control center signal and open automatically, to ensure a large enough area for the rapid injection of fire-fighting gas. It is required to turn on the audible and visual alarm at the same time and notify the site staff to handle it through the central control unit.
The closed system satisfies the requirements of curbing airflow and completely isolates hot and cold airflow. The access doors at the first and last ends should be normally closed. There should be no obvious gaps in the closed components such as the sunroof and skeleton. The skeleton must have the functions of cable management and hiding. All cables laid in the closed system must not be exposed.
1) The environmental management host is used for the monitoring, linkage and power supply of all monitoring equipment in the control channel, and it is required to implement a variety of alarm logic and processing mechanism free switching functions. At the same time, it is required to have a variety of data such as smoke, temperature and humidity, and environmental information collection in the channel, and simultaneously link the sunroof, sound and light alarm and other functions.
2) The intelligent device that the power supply unit can work independently, and the sunroof is fixed by the magnetic power supply. It can be linked with the control host or fire signal at the same time to realize the function of automatically opening the top cover. Can quickly respond to microenvironment monitoring.
3) The open sunroof has an independent monitoring and management function, which can collect signals from the central control unit to feed back to the monitoring center to monitor the status of the sunroof in real time. At the same time, the sunroof can also be opened by a manual forced stop device.
4) All sunroofs are designed to be quickly installed or removed without tools to meet routine maintenance and replacement.
5) The cold aisle closed system can be designed with cold light source lighting according to customer requirements. The cold light source needs 200 lumens or more to meet the equipment rack and daily maintenance work in the aisle.
7 Main technical performance parameters of cold aisle closed components
Sliding doors or sliding doors can be selected for the movable doors at both ends of the aisle. The movable door frame uses a 1.2mm cold-rolled steel plate frame, and the interior is 5mm tempered glass. The glass area is not less than 75% of the door. The whole is flat and beautiful, the color is consistent with the cabinet, and the sliding door is installed with an invisible automatic door closer. Sliding door optional manual sliding door and automatic sliding door
Cold aisle sliding door
7.2 Top cover
1) The top cover should be in the form of a steel frame + tempered glass flip window, the thickness of the steel frame material should be 1.5mm high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the thickness of the tempered glass inside is 5mm.
2) The top cover is designed as a modular unit according to the width of the cabinet. Each unit can be installed independently and connected to adjacent units. The top of the front of the cabinet is installed through the top cover side panel, which is highly interchangeable and easy to install. The sunroof must cooperate with other components without leaks, opacity, and fully enclosed processing, which can effectively contain the gas organization in the refrigeration channel.
3) The movable sunroof is opened by the magnetic control of the window, and can be automatically opened according to the linkage signal provided by the fire protection in the equipment room.
4) According to the use requirements of the cold aisle top cover assembly, there are three types of options:
The active sunroof type should be fixed by electromagnetic lock control components, with real-time monitoring of the sunroof status, and centralized power supply and control by the central control unit. The sunroof can be automatically opened according to the linkage signal provided by the fire protection in the equipment room, the induction opening time does not exceed 3S, and the opening angle is ≥88 °.
Fixed sunroof type, using snap-in fixing, the whole sunroof can be quickly installed and removed without tools, which is convenient for daily cleaning and maintenance.
Control panel sunroof, installed with environmental control components, is the control core of the cold aisle component, and is usually set at one of the top, end or middle of the aisle at the top of the cold aisle.
5) The sunroof has unique abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, fine processing, integral stamping, and high reliable contact. The unit opening life test meets more than 5000 times, which is safe, durable and free from looseness, ensuring airflow output tightness.
6) The cold aisle fire cover frame uses 1.5mm cold-rolled steel plate. The frame needs to be sealed. The interior is 5mm with explosion-proof film tempered glass. To ensure the light transmission in the aisle, the glass area accounts for 88% of the skylight. The cover frame Professional magnetic lock is adopted. The lock plate is treated with blue zinc / nickel plating, anti-residual magnetic design, and the core is double insulated.
7) Working mode: Under normal conditions, the top cover and the sunroof are attracted by energized magnets, and the sunroof surface is parallel to the aisle to achieve a sealing effect. When a fire occurs, the electromagnet of the sunroof is powered off and disconnected before the fire protection system starts The sunroof quickly opened due to the effect of gravity to ensure that the fire extinguishing gas enters the closed cold aisle space from the top cover of the flap after the fire protection system is started.
7.3 Energy-saving lighting devices
According to requirements, a lighting device with low power consumption can be installed in the channel. The lighting device can be installed on the top cover frame, and the top covers are evenly spaced. The lamp is a cold light source and uses DC 12V power supply. The cold light source has 200 lumens or more, which can meet the equipment racking and daily maintenance work in the channel.
8Electrical protection performance
1) Insulation resistance
The insulation resistance of each live circuit in the cabinet (the circuit is not directly grounded) to ground (or cabinet) should be ≥10MΩ (500V megohmmeter measured after 1min reading).
2) Insulation strength
Each live circuit in the cabinet to ground (or cabinet) and between two non-electrically connected live circuits should be able to withstand a 2500V, 50Hz sinusoidal test voltage for 1min, without breakdown or flashover, and leakage current ≤10mA.
3) Protection level
Under normal use conditions, the protection level of the electrical part in the cabinet should not be lower than IP2X.
9 signs, packaging, transportation, storage
Products are permanently marked, indicating the product model, name, registered trademark, production unit, year and month of manufacture, and machine number.
Cabinet color and surface printed text and patterns can be customized according to customer requirements.
The product packaging leaves the factory, and the packaging requirements and markings on the surface of the packaging box comply with the regulations in GB / T 3873.
In addition to the product, the box also contains the following items and related documents, and the documents are sealed in plastic bags or paper bags:
a) Prepare accessories and special tools;
b) product instruction manuals;
c) product certification;
d) packing list.
After the product is packaged, it can be transported by cars, trains, ships, airplanes, etc. Avoid collision, drop, direct rain and snow exposure, and direct sunlight during transportation. There will be no damage to the appearance and performance of the equipment during normal transportation.
The product should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse with a temperature range of -25 ° C to + 55 ° C and a relative humidity of ≤85%. The surrounding environment should not contain corrosive gases and no harmful chemicals or gases.
10 Quality assurance system standards and services
9.1 Our company performs system quality management according to the requirements of international ISO9001 series standards. At the same time, our company also has international ISO14000 series system certification.
9.2 Our company can arrange technicians to provide installation supervision services at the site of the equipment room.
Which Totem Cabinet G3 series is good? Elected to Shanghai Totem Information Technology Co., Ltd., cold aisle cabinets, network cabinets, server cabinets, KVM switches, PDU power series totem cabinets have been widely used in high-speed rail, airports, banks, IDC computer rooms, Enterprises, hospitals, governments, universities, retail chains, manufacturing, online business, military and other fields, Totem has become a well-known brand in China's service cabinet industry, and has grown into a large cabinet manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing factories. We warmly welcome you to inquire 13817703681 (Manager Li) 18717702309 13817834902 Website: bc01888.com